DYPInv is an Android Inventory Application for Zebra MC3300 Devices.
This is an offline application that uses import and export CSV file format to synchronize data with ERP systems.
The application uses the native scanner of the Zebra devices. It can run on any android Zebra device.
The application can be adapted to communicate directly with the existing ERP systems.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[1.0.3] - 2019-11-14
- [#1] - qty can only be non decimal signed number
- [#2] - when export, replace case insensitive in.csv with out.csv if exists, else append out
[1.0.2] - 2019-11-02
- regenerate icons
- resolve onKey Enter
- align buttons on bottom
[1.0.1] - 2019-11-01
- add raft and location
- add confirmation message on clean
- add password on delete db data
- disable scan on items
- change text collor
- replace EMDKWrapper
- show item name on tho lines
- split in two tables: items and iteminv
- hide location
- change in.csv format(delete raft and location)
- delete location from out.csv
- use strings in about page
[1.0.0] - 2019-04-05
- integrated with EMDK for Android - compatible with ZEBRA MC3300
- have barcode, code, name, qty
- can import/export csv, delete db
- offline mode