Dynamic Puzzle successfully developed “Softone ERP add-on WooCommerce integration”.
This add-on allows users to:
- import items and prices from Softone ERP to WooCommerce
- import customers from WooCommerce to Softone ERP
- import orders from WooCommerce to Softone ERP
It can be installed in any version of Softone ERP.
We can customize the add-on at your request.
DypS1WooIntegration Softone ERP addon
Integrate Softone ERP with WooCommerce platform
- Softone ERP
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- log4net 2.0.8
- WooCommerce.NET 0.8.2.1 - Dynamic Puzzle custom build
- Extract DypS1WooIntegration.zip to Softone ERP installation folder
- Create a menu entry of type DllForm with action .DypS1WooIntegration.dll;Softone2WooForm and name DypS1WooIntegration
- Open DypS1WooIntegration from Softone menu
- To synchronize items from Softone to WooCommerce, select "Start Date" and "End date" from the user interface and push the "Export items" button. Items created or updated between chosed dates will be created or updated in WooCommerce.
- To import Orders from WooCommerce to Softone, select "Start Date" and "End date" from the user interface and push the "Import orders" button. The orders created between selected dates will be imported in Softone. If the order doesn't exists in Softone, will be created, else will be ignored.
- The operations is logged in Log section in user interface. The log is also saved in Softone ERP installation folder with name DypS1WooIntegration.log
- Command line options are:
DypS1WooIntegration.exe DypS1WooIntegration ver: 22.214.171.124 - Integrate Softone ERP with WooCommerce platform Copyright c 2020 Dynamic Puzzle SRL Usage: For today: DypS1WooIntegration company=x branch=y action=items|orders For start_date end_date: DypS1WooIntegration company=x branch=y start_date=yyyy-mm-dd end_date=yyyy-mm-dd action=items|orders
- Delete menu entry with name DypS1WooIntegration created on install
- Delete DypS1WooIntegration.*, log4net.dll, WooCommerce.NET.dll from Softone ERP installation folder
- Dragos Jarca email@example.com
This project is licensed under the Dynamic Puzzle License.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[1.0.3] - 2022-02-20
- ignore SoOrdered from available stock
- rotate log
- add optional item code at sync items
[1.0.2] - 2020-08-05
- ignore REMAINLIMMIN from available stock
[1.0.1] - 2020-07-22
- create tag manufacturer if not exists
- set attribute manufacturer
[1.0.0] - 2020-07-12
- import category from Softone ERP to Woo
- import items and prices from Softone ERP to Woo
- import item stock from Softone to Woo
- import customers from Woo to Softone ERP
- import orders from Woo to Softone ERP
- add possibility to run from command line, so the integration can be automatized
- add support for WooCommerce Min Max Quantity & Step Control
- auto create category at import items if not exists